12/02/2020

Hi!


Hey everyone.

This is my first post in here.

My name is Alexis and I openeded this blog with the purpose of doing reviews about the books I'm reading and suggesting you the one I loved the most.

I've been reading all my life and I'm not planning to stop. Reading is what keeps your mind active and it lets you "enter" in worlds that seem to be completely ours. That's what I really like about it, other than the fact that it's relaxing, but also because you can be someone else for a while. Leave all that boring life that is surrounding you.

I also have a fan account for books on Instagram, if you want to check it out the name is: thegalaxybooks and I have a Goodreads account too, my username is: Ale N
If you want to follow some of my stories on Wattpad, here's the link: alexisb1997
You can also check out my Pinterest account: AleN1121997

Thanks for your time, and until next time.

Have a nice day.





No comments:

Post a Comment